Our Immigration department is a full-service firm; although we are located New York, our clients are nationwide! We provide our clients with personalized, one-on-one, professional services in the highly complex area of immigration law.
We specialize in family and employment-based immigration and assist clients in all jurisdictions of the United States in obtaining all categories of visas and in the process of acquiring permanent residency in the United States. We help individuals through the citizenship and naturalization process and other matters including deferred action, asylum, humanitarian parole and temporary protected status.
Our firm provides a strong, effective deportation defense in removal proceedings and we fight zealously for the release of immigrants detained at the border or otherwise by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
Our services include the representation of international employers seeking to set up new businesses or affiliate offices in the United States, as well as employers seeking to obtain work permits, visas and/or residency (green cards) for their employees.
Within the area of family-based immigration law, we assist individual clients to obtain residency for their family members, which may include spouses, fiancees, children, siblings, and parents. We also represent persons who are seeking to become citizens of the United States through the naturalization process.
We can assist you or your family member with:
- Family-based immigration through fiancee, spouse, child, parent, brother/sister.
- Representation during Removal Proceedings and Bond Hearings throughout the Immigration Court processes in all areas of the country.
- Political Asylum, Withholding of Removal, CAT relief, and Cancellation of Removal..
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Petitions, VAWA, U Visas.
- Naturalization/US Citizenship/Appeals.
- Motions to Reopen/Reconsider, Hardship Waivers, Humanitarian Parole, Provisional Waivers.
- Our staff speaks Spanish, Greek, Italian, French, Korean and Russian.
- Payment Plans Available. Free consultations in person.
When faced with removal, our Immigration Lawyers assists clients throughout the entire process. This may include advice during detention and bond hearings, as well as assistance in applying for relief from removal in the forms of political asylum, withholding of removal, cancellation of removal, VAWA relief, adjustment of status, U Visas, derivative citizenship and any other forms of relief available. We also assist clients to apply for affirmative asylum and refugee status. We attend bond and bond reduction hearings on behalf of our clients. Our removal practice also seeks to assist special immigrant juveniles and criminal aliens facing deportation.